Vertical fiberglass ladders are a great solution to use as access to machine rooms, maintenance walkways, gas or liquid tanks, silos, pumping wells, air or underground measurement rooms.
Due to their high corrosion resistance properties, these vertical glass reinforced plastic ladders are well suited in marine environments, chemical plants, sewage treatment plants and mining complexes.
Advantages of PRFV ladders:
- Electrical insulation: High resistance to electrical conductivity; Dielectric material.
- Resistant to corrosion and oxidation in humid conditions and microorganisms.
- Resistant to ultraviolet
- The subsequent maintenance required by painted surfaces is eliminated.
- Greater effort / weight ratio than aluminum and steel.
GRP Glass Reinforced Plastic ladders with safety cage by IVERNA
Features of Fiberglass Ladders
- Legs and brackets made of polyamide, the only metal part is the standardized A4 quality stainless steel screws with rounded nuts with self-locking.
- The ladder can be tailored-made both in length and in the distance to the wall.
- The ladder is robust and very comfortable since it has a rung of 400 mm and a safety cage of 750mm of diameter.
Features of the fiberglass safety cage
- Hand-molded rings of 750 mm of diameter, 65 mm wide and 10 mm thick.
- Attached with pultruded boards 65x6mm thick.
- It has a piece of polyamide on both sides of the ring for perfect bonding to the concrete.
- The protection is connected by stainless steel screws with a rounded head inside the ring.
For the perfect development of protection, the customer should provide the measures he wants to protect in multiples of 500mm and we pre-drill the kit. In this way, the protection comes completely finished, with all its screws to facilitate the installation to the assembler, as well as to facilitate the transport.
The ladder is sent disassembled, you only need to join the rings with the connecting plates. Each ring has 5 screws to join the connecting plates, 4 in each ring with the piece of polyamide and finally 4 screws to join the concrete.
The staircase can be completed with an anti-vandal access plate, in stainless steel finished with rubber gasket, hinged with two plates to put a bar and be able to lock it by means of a padlock.
Find out more about our GRP fiberglass access systems on our website, in addition to our IVERPLASTIC, a ladder made entirely of plastic, lightweight, economical and easy to assemble: http://iverna2000.com/en/products/grp-fiberglass-solutions/