Fundilock - Copper cable theft solution for manhole covers
New antitheft system designed to secure any manhole cover and avoid the cable stealing, wire theftor telkom cable theft or copper cable theft, thanks to its geometry and availability of diameters and qualities. It is a patented and innovative product that is being installed in many places including USA and some European countries.
Nuclear power plants such as ASCO, BANDELLOS, Almaraz Cáceres and Trillo in Madrid as well as several city councils rely on Fundilock to tackle the security problem that exists with the theft of caps and what they protect, such as wiring, optic fiber, etc.
We can also manufacture unique wrenches and screws for orders greater than 1000 units, in this way we make sure to have a unique system of wrench and screw, so that the designs are changed by countries and communities.
We currently manufacture Fundilock in 3 ranges for dry or tender bonding.
- Increase security against copper cable theft and telkom cable theft.
- Minimizes the sound of the covers against the frame during the passage of vehicles.
- Prevents unauthorized access to the sewer, increasing security against possible terrorist attacks.
- Avoid accidents to people, animals or cars caused by stolen tops on the road.
- Protects street furniture such as lampposts, benches, etc.
- Protects electrical panels and counters.
- Protect boxes: telecommunications, electricity and sanitation.
- Protects manholes and wells.
|Model||Protection level||Measures||Screw shape|
|Solid stainless steel AISI--304||Intense and heavy traffic||70/100/130/150mm.||Water drop / 3 nipples|
|High impact polypropylene with AIS-304 stainless steel core||Moderate traffic||70/100/130/150mm.||Water drop / 3 nipples|
|High impact polypropylene with galvanized steel core||Sporadic traffic and sidewalks||70/100/130/150mm.||Water drop / 3 nipples|