Ventilation systems for sanitation
- A 3mm protection grid for blade propellers.
- It incorporates an EPDM air joint that allows a perfect connection to the opening of the well
- Easily adapted to any manhole.
- Autonomous equipment that does not need a generator.
- From 1800 to 8000 m3/h flow
- E.C. Certificate
- Petrol engine of 4 kw
- Petrol engine of 5 kw (BRIGGS STRATON QUALITY)
- Single phase electric motor of 0.75 kw
BVG BOX series
- Drawer to store the tube, clamps and other tools the user may need.
- Handles, anti-puncture wheels and anti-vibratory supports for easy transportation and handling.
- Protection mesh to avoid bodies of great volume being sucked or trapped.
- Washable filter
Turbovent - smoke extractor
It is a positive pressure equipment with Honda gasoline engine. Robust and durable, made of galvanized sheet and blades of great flow (20,000 m3 / hr.)
Ideal to evacuate and eliminate the heat, smoke and toxic gases, so you can then intervene and attack the fire once the extreme conditions are cleared.
A flexible tube of 500mm diameter can be attached.
BVG series Air box
- It comes equipped with plastic pipes reinforced with steel.
- When folded down it is just 0,5 m. long and when unfolded it becomes a 10 m. long self-extinguishing conduit.
- The Air box comes with an airflow regulator and can be supplied with handrails and wheels.
- Peak flows range goes from 1,350 m3/h to 11,000 m3/h.
For flammable gas environments (i.e. methane) we can supply the Gas Exhauster equipped with spark-proof fan and flame-proof engine.
CVG series - Sparkproof
Motovent: Autonomous gas exhauster
- Retractable handrails and wheel for easy transportation.
- Anti-puncture tyres and safety brakes.
- Total autonomy thanks to its own engine, no need for a generator or any extra equipment.
- Made from galvanized steel, no welding used for its manufacturing.
- Peak flow of 6,500 m3/h., although can be made up to 11000 m3/h.