The lever is used by pressing down and not lifted directly as traditional key systems, thereby reducing muscle and back injuries. Thanks to its lightness can be used without problems by anyone and transported without taking up space with the folding option.
Some of the features of SUGARLIFT:
- Off-road system with large diameter anti-puncture wheels and linear bearing. This system allows SUGARLIFT to be used at different heights, in the field, road and sidewalks.
- Neodymium magnet of 300Kg ideal for lifting conventional iron, steel and cast-iron manhole covers up to 100Kg of weight.
- Resistant and simple design. Thanks to a high impact polypropylene non-slip handle with calibrated steel core, it allows a perfect grip, getting the lids lifted without any effort.
- Robust body made of galvanized steel.
- High visibility tapes for working in areas with traffic.
- Possibility of lifting flat and cylindrical surfaces.
- Steel body hinged to achieve a portable device and easy to transport in work vans.
SUGARLIFT is probably the most complete, comfortable and versatile of its kind that should not be missing from any work team that is used to carrying out maintenance works in urban sanitation.
Get in touch with IVERNA and discover the best magnetic lid lifter on the market.