Stainless steel handholds for manholes
Anchorable handhold that functions as support for a safe ascent and descent to manholes. Fixed and movable models available that can fit existing ladders or manhole steps.
Handhold INOX Polyvalent 4 options. (Removable or Non-removable models)
Our Iverna Stainless steel handhold is a folding and multipurpose safety device that can be anchored to both existing ladders and step irons. It helps the user during the ascent or descent when accessing the interior of wells, collectors, ports, marshes, reservoirs, among others .
The handhold is made of mirror polished stainless steel AISI-316 and features a 4-LED EX power torch. It allows the operator to access the well by extending the handle and lowering the ladder safely. At the end of maintenance, the user can lean on the handle while climbing up and out of the well. Once outside, the operator can fold the handle and store it inside the well.
At the end of maintenance, the user can lean on the handhold while climbing up and out of the well. Once outside, the operator can fold the handhold and store it inside the well.
This product offers important safety advantages when working in wells, collectors and other visitable cameras where there is normally a very humid climate, explosive and toxic gases. Thanks to the quality of its construction, our stainless stell handhold has a great durability.
In addition, the 4 LED EX lighting system provides an extra security. The lamp is rechargeable and spark-proof, perfect to illuminate the ladder during the ascent and safe descent of the operators.
- Support + non-removable bar for steps.
- Support + non-removable bar for concrete.
- Support + removable bar for steps.
- Support + removable bar for concrete.
- Mirror polish
- Made of stainless steel AISI 316.
Zincate steel handholds for manholes
Anchorable handhold that functions as support for a safe ascent and descent to manholes. Fixed and movable models available that can fit existing ladders or step irons.
Our most economical version with slight changes compared to the multipurpose stainless version:
- Retractable telescopic handhold. Support and bar made of zinc-plated steel.
- Version only available for concrete wall installation.
- It is not valid for installation on steps.
- Bar with T-shaped handle for a comfortable grip.
- System with 2 wing screws that make it valid to store the bar under the well or to extract it and use it in other bases.
Adjustable safety cage for ladders
Adjustable safety rings: Model: Zinc / Model: Stainless steel AISI-304
- Fall protection safety cage, zinc of 800mm depth by 800mm width.
- Zinc billets of union, with torn hole of 50mm of 40 x 4 x 330mm.
- Zinc adjustable billets of union with torn hole of 50mm of 40 x 4 x 660mm.
- Angular of completion for the assembly of security hoops a meter over the end of the wall of 1500 x 50 x 5 mm.
- Screw M 10 x 25mm
- Zinc nut and washer.