Sugarfilter – Filter for storm drains
Sugarfilter - Filter for storm drains
- Two-stage filter for storm drains, gutters or gratings.
- It adapts to most storm and sewer drains and prevents the sewage from being saturated with waste street, thus optimizing the water flow until further purification.
- It has a handle to conveniently collect the two filters and dispose of dirt simply by dumping them into a container.
- It allows to have a cleaner network and avoid bad odors caused by hydrogen sulfide and methane.
- It has a two-stage filtering system that consists of two filters with holes of different diameters and a cone-shaped design to allow the evacuation of water to the sewage as it fills.
- Prevents the entry of waste from the street that serves as food for animals that live in the network such as rats and cockroaches.
- It prevents waste from storms from reaching the water to rivers and the sea, ultimately reaching the beaches.
- Sugarfilter traps those small objects and waste that other storm drains or grates cannot capture and end up saturating the system.
The Sugarfilter drain filter is manufactured in a standard size suitable for most storm drains* and can be manufactured in two qualities:
|Galvanized drain filter set||440x260mm||Galvanized Steel|
|Stainless-steel drain filter set||440x260mm||Stainless Steel AISI-304|
* Consult with IVERNA to manufacture custom filters.
Fundilock - Anti-theft solution for storm drains and manhole covers
Fundilock is a new anti-theft accessory in stainless steel or galvanized steel coated with high impact non-slip plastic, to protect any cast iron product on the market and prevent the removal of any storm drains, manhole cover or equipment stored under them.
- Prevent theft of products like our Sugarfilter drain filter or our Sugarpod anti-odor filter.
- Prevents theft of copper cable or theft of telephone wire.
- Minimizes the sound of the covers against the frame during the passage of vehicles.
- Avoid unauthorized access to the covers, increasing security against possible sabotage or theft.
- Avoid accidents to people, animals or cars caused by the theft of drains or manhole covers on the road.